the jammin' master blaster (chipperspragish) wrote in uw,
the jammin' master blaster


I am registered for 10 credits, and I need 2 more to get full-time status. Does the carlson center offer any opportunities to do volunteer/service learning NOT tied to a class for credit? As in, something I can do independently? I'm really getting desperate for a flexible way to get 2-3 credits so I can be a full-time student. Thanks.

EDIT: the reason I need to be full-time is because a scholarship I am applying for requires me to be full-time, not for regular financial aid purposes. Is full/part time status based on quarterly schedules, or do they want you to complete 45 credits in a year? My google-fu is weak tonight, so i appreciate the help.
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded