1. the price of food (poultry and meat are exspensive!)
2. the time to prepare and make food
3. the equipment needed to make food
4. keeping food stocked so that you can enjoy it again
5. remembering how to cook what i liked last time and remembering what it was
Anyway, I am just wondering if anyone wants to get together and help me learn to cook. I want to be able to eat food that is lower in carbs (not pasta all the time) and healthy. I need some better ideas for food things besides tunafish, eggs, and bread.
I love to eat and I like bringing lunch to class with me. Any suggestions on how to have fun and be well fed according to my college style circumstances would be appreciated.