Liquor and home bar equipment for sale.
12 bottles of liquor, all of which are unopened or about 3/4 full:
- Gordon's vodka (certainly not top-shelf, but with a mixer it's just fine)
- Bellringer gin (see above)
- Southern Comfort
- Bols Melon Liqueur (a Midori knock-off)
- Kalhua. The real deal.
- Triple Sec
- 2 bottles of Devonshire Irish Cream Liqueur.
- Vandermint (mint chocolate liqueur)
- Pineapple schnapps
- Clear Spring (a high-proof Everclear knock-off they make in Idaho)
Also included is an unopened bottle of Rose's lime juice - a necessity for making margaritas, a set of plastic speedpourers, 6 martini glasses, 2 highballs, 1 shot measuring glass and a shaker/strainer set.
I'm moving right now and I've already packed up my copy of The Complete Idiot's Guide to Mixing Drinks, but if I find it in time, I'll throw that in, too.
I'd like $100 for everything listed above, but I am a reasonable person and I'm open to offers. Also - this is important - please be 21 and be prepared to show me I.D. I'm trying to make a little money for myself here, not get slapped with some outrageous fine for selling booze to a minor.
Comment here or email me at devinluvsrussia @ hotmail.com if you're interested.