One of our roommates is moving out, and we need a roommate for September 1, 2004 - August 31, 2005! Larger photos and details can be found here and are included below:
- 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom house in the Ravenna/U-Village area
- split-level (new person shares upper floor with one other)
- 1-car garage and free parking on the street
- garbage disposal
- upright piano
- big pantry
- bright and airy with big windows
- wireless cable internet
- lots of space
- just a great place to live!
- quiet neighborhood
- new carpet
- nice roommates
- very easy access to UW campus, the Ave and U-Village
(right on the 68, 372, and 71 bus lines, and not far from others)
$442 per month, plus utilities
About your potential roommates:
We are two female college students finishing up our last year at the University of Washington, one majoring in Anthropology and the other in Political Science and Japanese. We're pretty nice - laid-back, sociable, generally tidy, independent, and very respectful of others' time and space. Easy to live with, on the whole.
We'd like to find someone also going to the UW this fall, either as an undergrad or a grad. Someone nice, friendly, independent, realistically clean (e.g. not a neat freak but prone to keeping common areas tidy). Females preferred, but males should contact us if interested. This is a really fantastic house, so we hope to hear from you soon!