leslie (wwweird) wrote in uw,

  • Mood:
hi, i'm trying to get all this UW enrollment stuff done tonight. i got the uw booklet for new students and everything, i read it all but i'm really confused on one thing.

i send my NSEOF to the registrar's office, or the admissions office? it says everywhere to just "return" it, which gives me the impression to send it to admissions, but then i read that i'm also supposed to include all payments, including the NSEOF and placement test fees, in one check. i thought i was supposed to send the placement test fees to the registrar's office. am i wrong about all this? and this probably makes no sense so...

long story short:
where do i mail the NSEOF?
where do i mail placement test fees?

all responses will be well appreciated.
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded