Jennifer Galactica (habituallydaft) wrote in uw,
Jennifer Galactica

cause im sure you all have had to do tons of reading and have found wasy of making it easier i have a question for you.

do they have lil gadgets like this in the UW book store, or in borders or someplace?:
title or description

i dont see it anything like it on the barns and noble website. i'd rather like to be able to go somewhere in person to buy this and not have to pay shipping and handling. or if you have gottent his, do they work?

temporary solution:

instead of reading i improved my bookstand a lil so it'll work w/o having to be in an upright position. see how im holding the book and the stand isnt falling off of it:

title or description

title or description

(and of since im obsessed w/ lj i just had to post pics to show everyone)
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded