sorry to mass post this but i really really need to sublet my room. i am one of those graduates who is moving home and would like to save money by eliminating rent as one of my bills so that i don't end up eating top ramen for the rest of my life.
i'm desperately looking for someone to take over my room for the rest of June, July and until August 31st. i'm going to give $50 bucks to the person who takes the room as a kind of "move-in bonus"
here are the details on the house...
* 1 spacious room available in 5 bed/2 bath house
* available immediately
* washer and dryer on site
* parking space included in price
* 52nd and Brooklyn
* females preferred
* cable and broadband
* $400/month plus utilities
* live with 4 courteous and fun girls
* close to UW (10 minutes walking), busline and Ave
if you know of anyone who needs a room, please send this on. you can reply here if you're interested and we can set up an apt time. thanks so much! :)