May 15th, 2007

Around for Summer, enrolled for Fall

Is there a list anywhere of perks I get for being around UW during the Summer quarter months, even if I'm not taking any classes? I'm enrolled for Fall, so I'm not sure how much of a "student" I'd count as in the interim.

Here are some examples of the sorts of things I'd like information on:

- Equipment loans to students from CSS
- Experimental College classes
- Burke Museum / Henry Art Gallery access
- IMA (according to their site - $4 per visit, or a Summer IMA membership for $48).

Anybody know about any of these? What else is there that I can take advantage of? What will have to wait for Fall quarter proper?

Thanks, everyone!


Governance, originally uploaded by Bejan.

Community, Environment and Planning is an interdisciplinary major at the University of Washington and in the College of Architecture and Urban Planning. It is a student governed major and that is what what we are doing in this photo.

Students interest range from the arts to engineering, in addition to interest in architecture, urban planning, environmental issues, non-profit work, education, and community involvement.

For more information go to

  • Current Music
    Go Your Own Way - South Side Crew