August 11th, 2006

(no subject)

okay, new question:

does anyone know for positive whether health insurance is required to study abroad through the uw? i already asked some phone-answerer at shmitz hall and he said that it's not required but heavily recommended to have health insurance while abroad. but i just want to make sure that this guy (and i) are not misinformed

SPAN 201,202,203 textbooks for sale

Hi guys. I am selling the textbook series for Spanish 201,202 and 203 for $15 a piece (total $45). They are the only required books you will need for the entire series: PASAJES : LENGUA, LITERATURA AND CULTURA. They sell at the book store for $55-$75 a piece. These books are used (read: helpful notes and answers in pages) but for $15 for 3 classes, a really good deal.

If interested, email me: You will need to pick them up from the U District or campus on Friday, August 18. Thanks!

P.S. I also have a book of Spanish verb practice you can have for free if you want.