July 15th, 2005

rock on

Speech Therapy!?

Hi I am wondering where I could get some speech therapy for mumbling. I think there might be some speech majors out there or somehting. I wouldn't mind some free therapy. I know there are things out there that you read to practice diction (bumble bee bumble bee) and if someone knew of where I could go look at those online, that would be good too. Thanks!