July 11th, 2005



Alright, this question has nothing to do with UW, but please don't slaughter me just yet. I was wondering where it would be possible to buy an electric kettle (appliance that heats water in 1-3 minutes). I went dorm shopping yesterday and didn't find this at the stores I went to (Target, Bed Bath and Beyond). Where should I look?

Thanks and here's to you all not yelling at me because this isn't related to UW. :x
rock on


I can't find that damn pdf that has the appeals form for the Upass Fee. Oh, and has anyone ever submitted a appeals form and how did they submit it? Typed, handwritten? Any help would be appreciated.