February 6th, 2005


(no subject)

Does anyone know anything about national student exchange at uw (with us as the host campus). I can only get really vague information. Is it true that you have to be there for a year and must live on campus? If so, can you get single person rooms on campus if you are nse or are you likely to have a roommate? Any information would be really appreciated. Thanks.


the uw gay club is having a drag contest.

i have a brilliant idea.

want to do boy drag that is not misogynistic and knows how to rock out? comment here or in my journal.

pls only if you like to perform, perform well, and can be all rock and roll.

pps actual musical talent helps but, hey, we can fake it. access to good musical props is also helpful. :)