Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears...
(Written w/o copyright permission... omg Mister Shakespeare, please don't send the DMCA or RIAA people after me)
69 feet of fun and pleasure
The Informatics Undergrad Assoc. is sponsoring an end-of-the-year party on a cruise, "69 feet of fun and pleasure," as the boat owner calls it.
You are invited to come out and party with us, and we're extending the invitation to friends and unmet-friends from other clubs and majors on campus (look, Ma, I'm coming out of my shell!)
If you applied to Informatics, this is your chance to meet current Informatics majors and alums. If you're thinking of Informatics you can come out say hi and see what it's about.
If you have *zero* idea what Informatics is, we're the so-called geeks studying Computer Human Interaction and Information Sciences (phew... out of breath), dwellers of MGH.
Our sister clubs are BITS (Biz school) and MUG (Mac User Group), and hopefully more tech clubs on campus next year, like SIGCHI and ACM UW student chapter, so if you're part of these clubs, you gotta come and represent!
So gimme the info already, you say... Aye, captain, here's what's up:
- Friday June 4th, 7:30pm boarding
- Tickets are $25 each (all goes towards the boat, none to us).
- Included: food, drinks, entertainment, and a grand tour of Lake Washington
- Bring a friend of a significant other, or that cutie you've meant to ask out ALL quarter
- NEW RULE 21+ to DRINK, otherwise, you can come and have a good time sans alcohol.
- Contact dragonc @ u. so I can send you the evite
I want to see the 69 feet of fun and pleasure!
And here you have it http://mygirltheboat.com/
Most. def. hope to see you there.