May 20th, 2003


(no subject)

How does one go about registering for Japanese classes? >_< Because the registration page says I can't, while I know I should be able to. Do I need to go to Gowen and get a code or something? Sorry if this is a stupid question.
  • Current Mood
dpb lic plate
  • dpb

(no subject)

I need a good bar where you can get real food (that is college-student priced)

I am a lazy bastard, so I don't want to have to walk too far off the 48 bus line (15th Ave NE). I am thinking The Ram, but that is a hefty walk for a lazy bastard.

Any good bars around the Ave/15th that serves food?
  • paddyb

(no subject)

hi, I'm looking for a place to live starting around June first, i just graduated from the uw and I'm currently working for a while up in Lake City. I'm very easy going, just turned 21, looking for a place that has broadband/cable tv. Any hot tips appreaciated.