July 26th, 2002

(no subject)

Alright, so I registered for my classes for fall and on the textbook page it says I must purchase my "materials" for Physics 121 at the "communications copy ctr" - where is this place, and for those of you that know, what will I be "purchasing" and how much will it cost? I'm sure I could figure this out myself with a trip to the bookstore, but I'd like to know now....thanks you guys :)