So, for those of you who have taken introductory physics at local community colleges, where have you had good experiences? What is it like at each of these respective community colleges? I'd consider commuting between UW and any of the following schools next quarter:
- North Seattle Community College
- Seattle Central Community College
- Shoreline Community College
- Bellevue Community College
- Cascadia Community College
It's unfortunate (un-4chan-ate?), but I seem to be at odds with the physics department in my belief that there's a way to get through introductory physics without completely hating the discipline by the end of it.