k (fallfromthesky) wrote in uw,

i hate money

I need to talk to someone ASAP about student loans, financial aid, etc. I've never had to do it before, so I'm not sure where exactly to go. I know it's somewhere in Schmitz, but do I want Student Fiscal Services or is there some kind of financial aid office or something else? I apologize if I sound totally clueless, but I am (you'd think I wouldn't be after almost 3 years, but...), and I want to get this stuff figured out soon so I'd rather just know where to go & go there. If anyone wants to let me know how to go about this, that would be fabulous! Thanks in advance. :)
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded