Two-bedroom apartment available for rent
Why a Reward?
Current tenants must move out due to early graduation, but we need to find replacements. If you move in by January 1, you will receive $100 cash from the current tenants. If you refer this flier to a friend and they move in by January 1, you will receive $50 cash from the current tenants. No joke. Our lucky break is your lucky break.
Here is the skinny:
* Two-bedroom, one bathroom apartment with living room, kitchen, dining nook, four closets and a pantry.
* Walking distance to campus, major bus, University Village as well as restaurants, retail shops, pizzerias and fast food.
* Heat, water and garbage included with rent. Electricity so minimal, it surprised us.
* Private entrance on second floor overlooks landscaped courtyard and lawn. It feels like you own front lawn without having to mow it.
* Responsive on-site building manager couple. When our sink clogged, the manager hired a plumber to fix our clogged sink immediately and paid for it. Very considerate.
* Private parking available and ample street parking for your guests
* And more: dishwasher, garbage disposal
* Rent, which includes heat, water and garbage, is $1025 per month.
* Available: Sunday, December 22
Interested? Call Jenny or Marci at 206-985-9891.