1. Announce your presence by walking into the individual study wings humbing loudly.
2. Whistle made-up tunes and crackle a plastic bag for the 10 minutes it appearantly takes you to sit down and get situated.
3. Loudly mutter what you are reading about.
4. Burst into hysterical laughter everytime something in the text is vaguely amusing.
5. Voice concern for your forgetful nature with outbursts of "Oh! Jesus! Oh!"
6. And then repeat #5 with other outbursts and breathy sighs of "OOooookayyyy... Okay!" and "WHAT? No, no, no..." and "Why the?..." followed by more muttering.
7. Become so excited by the propect of standing to retrieve a book you somehow bang your chair against both the desk and the wall. Then, when sitting down (again clearly excited to read the found book) bang the chair against the wall and the desk again.
And all of this within a half an hour time period. The above person was who I unfortunately had to sit next in front of for the last 1/2 hr of my studying this afternoon/evening. I wasn't shure whether to laugh or cry... or better yet - beat him quiet with the nearest book.