'lysey baby (vocedielysium) wrote in uw,
'lysey baby

out-of-state transfer credits

I know I knew this at one point but have somehow lost the information and cannot find it again. Poor me.

I took a three-quarter intensive Spanish series this summer at a community college in California and I remember talking to the Spanish advisor and her telling me that the courses would almost certainly transfer. This had something to do with because the credits are from an out-of-state cc they were going to be judged by someone in the dept. I just don't remember what steps I need to take now to get those credits transfered. Do I just need to send my transcript somewhere or what is going on?
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded